Angie, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Angie Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Angie
- The estimated average credit card debt for Angie residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Angie Credit Card Calculator
Angie Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Angie
- Residents of Angie, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Angie, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Angie cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Angie 
- Angie (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Angie, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70426, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Angie, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Angie (70426) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Angie
Banks in or near Angie, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Angie produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Angie, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Angie produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Angie, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Angie produced no matches.
Angie, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Angie vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Angie ($22,160) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Angie, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Angie has a median household income of $22,160, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 27 percent of Angie households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Angie vs. Nation
Median household income in Angie ($22,160) is approximately 62 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Angie is a village located in Washington County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 251. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau