Rosepine, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rosepine Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rosepine
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rosepine residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rosepine Credit Card Calculator
Rosepine Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rosepine
- Residents of Rosepine, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rosepine, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rosepine cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rosepine 
- Rosepine (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Rosepine, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70659, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Rosepine, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Rosepine (70659) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Rosepine
Banks in or near Rosepine, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Rosepine produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Rosepine, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Rosepine produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Rosepine, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Rosepine produced no matches.
Rosepine, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Rosepine vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Rosepine ($34,978) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Rosepine, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Rosepine has a median household income of $34,978, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Rosepine households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Rosepine vs. Nation
Median household income in Rosepine ($34,978) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Rosepine is a town located in Vernon County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,692. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau