Chataignier, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Chataignier Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Chataignier
- The estimated average credit card debt for Chataignier residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Chataignier Credit Card Calculator
Chataignier Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Chataignier
- Residents of Chataignier, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Chataignier, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Chataignier cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Chataignier 
- Chataignier (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Chataignier, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70524, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Chataignier, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Chataignier (70524) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Chataignier
Banks in or near Chataignier, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Chataignier produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Chataignier, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Chataignier produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Chataignier, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Chataignier produced no matches.
Chataignier, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Chataignier vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Chataignier ($33,340) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Chataignier, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Chataignier has a median household income of $33,340, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Chataignier households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Chataignier vs. Nation
Median household income in Chataignier ($33,340) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Chataignier is a village located in Evangeline County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 364. 
Chataignier Credit Cards
For more information about Chataignier credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau