Bernice, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bernice Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bernice
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bernice residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bernice Credit Card Calculator
Bernice Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bernice
- Residents of Bernice, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bernice, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bernice cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bernice 
- Bernice (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bernice, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71222, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Bernice, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Bernice (71222) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Bernice
Banks in or near Bernice, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bernice produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bernice, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bernice produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bernice, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bernice produced no matches.
Bernice, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Bernice vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Bernice ($24,681) is approximately 48 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Bernice, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Bernice has a median household income of $24,681, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Bernice households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bernice vs. Nation
Median household income in Bernice ($24,681) is approximately 58 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Bernice is a town located in Union County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,689. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau