Stebbins, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Stebbins Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Stebbins
- The estimated average credit card debt for Stebbins residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Stebbins Credit Card Calculator
Stebbins Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Stebbins
- Residents of Stebbins, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Stebbins, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Stebbins cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Stebbins 
- Stebbins (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Stebbins, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99671, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Stebbins, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Stebbins (99671) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Stebbins
Banks in or near Stebbins, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Stebbins produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Stebbins, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Stebbins produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Stebbins, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Stebbins produced no matches.
Stebbins, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Stebbins vs. Alaska
Median household income in Stebbins ($31,274) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Stebbins, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Stebbins has a median household income of $31,274, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 25 percent of Stebbins households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Stebbins vs. Nation
Median household income in Stebbins ($31,274) is approximately 46 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Stebbins is a city located in Nome County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 556. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau