Mountain Village, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mountain Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mountain Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mountain Village residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mountain Village Credit Card Calculator
Mountain Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mountain Village
- Residents of Mountain Village, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mountain Village, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mountain Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mountain Village 
- Mountain Village (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mountain Village, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99632, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Mountain Village, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Mountain Village (99632) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Mountain Village
Banks in or near Mountain Village, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mountain Village produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mountain Village, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mountain Village produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mountain Village, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mountain Village produced no matches.
Mountain Village, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Mountain Village vs. Alaska
Median household income in Mountain Village ($39,335) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Mountain Village, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Mountain Village has a median household income of $39,335, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Mountain Village households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mountain Village vs. Nation
Median household income in Mountain Village ($39,335) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Mountain Village
Mountain Village is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 813. 
Mountain Village Credit Cards
For more information about Mountain Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau