Alakanuk, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Alakanuk Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Alakanuk
- The estimated average credit card debt for Alakanuk residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Alakanuk Credit Card Calculator
Alakanuk Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Alakanuk
- Residents of Alakanuk, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Alakanuk, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Alakanuk cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Alakanuk 
- Alakanuk (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Alakanuk, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99554, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Alakanuk, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Alakanuk (99554) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Alakanuk
Banks in or near Alakanuk, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Alakanuk produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Alakanuk, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Alakanuk produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Alakanuk, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Alakanuk produced no matches.
Alakanuk, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Alakanuk vs. Alaska
Median household income in Alakanuk ($40,261) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Alakanuk, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Alakanuk has a median household income of $40,261, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Alakanuk households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Alakanuk vs. Nation
Median household income in Alakanuk ($40,261) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Alakanuk is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 677. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau