King Cove, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
King Cove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in King Cove
- The estimated average credit card debt for King Cove residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
King Cove Credit Card Calculator
King Cove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in King Cove
- Residents of King Cove, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More King Cove, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- King Cove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in King Cove 
- King Cove (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near King Cove, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99612, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in King Cove, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in King Cove (99612) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in King Cove
Banks in or near King Cove, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in King Cove produced no matches.
ATMs in or near King Cove, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in King Cove produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near King Cove, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in King Cove produced no matches.
King Cove, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: King Cove vs. Alaska
Median household income in King Cove ($47,958) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
King Cove, AK Income Breakdown
The city of King Cove has a median household income of $47,958, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of King Cove households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: King Cove vs. Nation
Median household income in King Cove ($47,958) is approximately 18 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About King Cove
King Cove is a city located in Aleutians East County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 938. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau