Sumpter, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Sumpter Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Sumpter
- The estimated average credit card debt for Sumpter residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Sumpter Credit Card Calculator
Sumpter Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Sumpter
- Residents of Sumpter, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Sumpter, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Sumpter cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Sumpter 
- Sumpter (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Sumpter, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97877, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Sumpter, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Sumpter (97877) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Sumpter
Banks in or near Sumpter, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Sumpter produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Sumpter, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Sumpter produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Sumpter, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Sumpter produced no matches.
Sumpter, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Sumpter vs. Oregon
Median household income in Sumpter ($40,368) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Sumpter, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Sumpter has a median household income of $40,368, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Sumpter households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Sumpter vs. Nation
Median household income in Sumpter ($40,368) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Sumpter is a city located in Baker County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 204. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau