North Plains, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Plains Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Plains
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Plains residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Plains Credit Card Calculator
North Plains Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Plains
- Residents of North Plains, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Plains, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Plains cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Plains 
- North Plains (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near North Plains, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97133, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 20, 2012||97133||Late fee||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 26, 2013||97133||Advertising and marketing||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in North Plains
Banks in or near North Plains, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in North Plains produced no matches.
ATMs in or near North Plains, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in North Plains produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near North Plains, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in North Plains produced no matches.
North Plains, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: North Plains vs. Oregon
Median household income in North Plains ($57,898) is approximately 8 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
North Plains, OR Income Breakdown
The city of North Plains has a median household income of $57,898, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of North Plains households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: North Plains vs. Nation
Median household income in North Plains ($57,898) is approximately 1 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
About North Plains
North Plains is a city located in Washington County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 1,947. 
North Plains Credit Cards
For more information about North Plains credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau