Adamsville, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Adamsville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Adamsville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Adamsville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Adamsville Credit Card Calculator
Adamsville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Adamsville
- Residents of Adamsville, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Adamsville, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Adamsville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Adamsville 
- Adamsville (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Adamsville, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35005, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Adamsville, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Adamsville (35005) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Adamsville
Banks in or near Adamsville, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Adamsville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Adamsville, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Adamsville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Adamsville, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Adamsville produced no matches.
Adamsville, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Adamsville vs. Alabama
Median household income in Adamsville ($37,650) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Adamsville, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Adamsville has a median household income of $37,650, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Adamsville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Adamsville vs. Nation
Median household income in Adamsville ($37,650) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Adamsville is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 4,522. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau