Berry, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Berry Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Berry
- The estimated average credit card debt for Berry residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Berry Credit Card Calculator
Berry Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Berry
- Residents of Berry, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Berry, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Berry cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Berry 
- Berry (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Berry, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35546, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Berry, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Berry (35546) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Berry
Banks in or near Berry, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Berry produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Berry, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Berry produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Berry, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Berry produced no matches.
Berry, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Berry vs. Alabama
Median household income in Berry ($18,735) is approximately 60 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Berry, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Berry has a median household income of $18,735, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 27 percent of Berry households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Berry vs. Nation
Median household income in Berry ($18,735) is approximately 68 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Berry is a town located in Fayette County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,148. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau