Westover, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Westover Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Westover
- The estimated average credit card debt for Westover residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Westover Credit Card Calculator
Westover Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Westover
- Residents of Westover, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Westover, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Westover cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Westover 
- Westover (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Westover, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35078, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Westover, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Westover (35078) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Westover
Banks in or near Westover, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Westover produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Westover, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Westover produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Westover, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Westover produced no matches.
Westover, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Westover vs. Alabama
Median household income in Westover ($38,934) is approximately 17 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Westover, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Westover has a median household income of $38,934, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Westover households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Westover vs. Nation
Median household income in Westover ($38,934) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Westover is a town located in Shelby County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,275. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau