Coffee Springs, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coffee Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coffee Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coffee Springs residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coffee Springs Credit Card Calculator
Coffee Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coffee Springs
- Residents of Coffee Springs, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coffee Springs, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Coffee Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coffee Springs 
- Coffee Springs (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Coffee Springs, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 36318, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Coffee Springs, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Coffee Springs (36318) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Coffee Springs
Banks in or near Coffee Springs, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Coffee Springs produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Coffee Springs, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Coffee Springs produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Coffee Springs, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Coffee Springs produced no matches.
Coffee Springs, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Coffee Springs vs. Alabama
Median household income in Coffee Springs ($32,089) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Coffee Springs, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Coffee Springs has a median household income of $32,089, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Coffee Springs households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Coffee Springs vs. Nation
Median household income in Coffee Springs ($32,089) is approximately 45 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
About Coffee Springs
Coffee Springs is a town located in Geneva County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 228. 
Coffee Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Coffee Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau