Richland, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Richland Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Richland
- The estimated average credit card debt for Richland residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Richland Credit Card Calculator
Richland Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Richland
- Residents of Richland, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Richland, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Richland cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Richland 
- Richland (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Richland, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97870, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Richland, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Richland (97870) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Richland
Banks in or near Richland, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Richland produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Richland, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Richland produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Richland, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Richland produced no matches.
Richland, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Richland vs. Oregon
Median household income in Richland ($29,881) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Richland, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Richland has a median household income of $29,881, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Richland households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Richland vs. Nation
Median household income in Richland ($29,881) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Richland is a city located in Baker County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 156. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau