Winston, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winston Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winston
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winston residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winston Credit Card Calculator
Winston Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winston
- Residents of Winston, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winston, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winston cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winston 
- Winston (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Winston, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97496, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Winston, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Winston (97496) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Winston
Banks in or near Winston, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Winston produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Winston, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Winston produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Winston, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Winston produced no matches.
Winston, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Winston vs. Oregon
Median household income in Winston ($28,350) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Winston, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Winston has a median household income of $28,350, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Winston households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Winston vs. Nation
Median household income in Winston ($28,350) is approximately 51 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Winston is a city located in Douglas County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 5,379. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau