Lincoln City, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lincoln City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lincoln City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lincoln City residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lincoln City Credit Card Calculator
Lincoln City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lincoln City
- Residents of Lincoln City, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lincoln City, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lincoln City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lincoln City 
- Lincoln City (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Lincoln City, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97367, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 27, 2012||97367||APR or interest rate||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with relief||Yes||Yes|
|May 26, 2016||97367||Billing disputes||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Oct 28, 2016||97367||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Lincoln City
Banks in or near Lincoln City, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Lincoln City produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Lincoln City, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Lincoln City produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Lincoln City, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Lincoln City produced no matches.
Lincoln City, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Lincoln City vs. Oregon
Median household income in Lincoln City ($35,897) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Lincoln City, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Lincoln City has a median household income of $35,897, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Lincoln City households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Lincoln City vs. Nation
Median household income in Lincoln City ($35,897) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
About Lincoln City
Lincoln City is a city located in Lincoln County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 7,930. 
Lincoln City Credit Cards
For more information about Lincoln City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau