Bridgeport, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bridgeport Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bridgeport
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bridgeport residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bridgeport Credit Card Calculator
Bridgeport Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bridgeport
- Residents of Bridgeport, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bridgeport, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bridgeport cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bridgeport 
- Bridgeport (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bridgeport, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73047, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Bridgeport, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Bridgeport (73047) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Bridgeport
Banks in or near Bridgeport, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bridgeport produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bridgeport, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bridgeport produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bridgeport, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bridgeport produced no matches.
Bridgeport, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Bridgeport vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Bridgeport ($39,351) is approximately 17 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Bridgeport, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Bridgeport has a median household income of $39,351, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 22 percent of Bridgeport households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bridgeport vs. Nation
Median household income in Bridgeport ($39,351) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Bridgeport is a city located in Caddo County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 116. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau