Fitzhugh, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fitzhugh Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fitzhugh
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fitzhugh residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fitzhugh Credit Card Calculator
Fitzhugh Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fitzhugh
- Residents of Fitzhugh, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fitzhugh, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fitzhugh cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fitzhugh 
- Fitzhugh (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Fitzhugh, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74843, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Fitzhugh, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Fitzhugh (74843) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Fitzhugh
Banks in or near Fitzhugh, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Fitzhugh produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Fitzhugh, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Fitzhugh produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Fitzhugh, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Fitzhugh produced no matches.
Fitzhugh, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Fitzhugh vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Fitzhugh ($46,856) is approximately 1 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Fitzhugh, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Fitzhugh has a median household income of $46,856, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Fitzhugh households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Fitzhugh vs. Nation
Median household income in Fitzhugh ($46,856) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Fitzhugh is a town located in Pontotoc County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 230. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau