Rochester, NH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rochester Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rochester
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rochester residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rochester Credit Card Calculator
Rochester Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rochester
- Residents of Rochester, NH have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rochester, NH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rochester cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rochester 
- Rochester (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Rochester, NH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03867, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Rochester, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Rochester (03867) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Rochester
Banks in or near Rochester, NH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Rochester produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Rochester, NH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Rochester produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Rochester, NH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Rochester produced no matches.
Rochester, NH Household Income Statistics
Income: Rochester vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in Rochester ($22,997) is approximately 65 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Rochester, NH Income Breakdown
The city of Rochester has a median household income of $22,997, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Rochester households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Rochester vs. Nation
Median household income in Rochester ($22,997) is approximately 61 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
Rochester is a city located in Strafford County in the state of New Hampshire, and has a population of approximately 29,752. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau