Claremont, NH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Claremont Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Claremont
- The estimated average credit card debt for Claremont residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Claremont Credit Card Calculator
Claremont Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Claremont
- Residents of Claremont, NH have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Claremont, NH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Claremont cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Claremont 
- Claremont (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Claremont, NH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03743, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Claremont, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Claremont (03743) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Claremont
Banks in or near Claremont, NH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Claremont produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Claremont, NH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Claremont produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Claremont, NH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Claremont produced no matches.
Claremont, NH Household Income Statistics
Income: Claremont vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in Claremont ($39,043) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Claremont, NH Income Breakdown
The city of Claremont has a median household income of $39,043, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Claremont households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Claremont vs. Nation
Median household income in Claremont ($39,043) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
Claremont is a city located in Sullivan County in the state of New Hampshire, and has a population of approximately 13,355. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau