Manchester, NH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Manchester Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Manchester
- The estimated average credit card debt for Manchester residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Manchester Credit Card Calculator
Manchester Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Manchester
- Residents of Manchester, NH have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Manchester, NH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Manchester cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Manchester 
- Manchester (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Manchester, NH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03104, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Nov 17, 2012||03104||Credit determination||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 30, 2014||03104||Cash advance fee||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 21, 2013||03104||Overlimit fee||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 19, 2012||03104||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 13, 2014||03104||Other||HSBC NORTH AMERICA HOLDINGS INC.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 1, 2013||03104||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Manchester
Banks in or near Manchester, NH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Manchester produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Manchester, NH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Manchester produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Manchester, NH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Manchester produced no matches.
Manchester, NH Household Income Statistics
Income: Manchester vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in Manchester ($27,733) is approximately 58 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Manchester, NH Income Breakdown
The city of Manchester has a median household income of $27,733, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 8 percent of Manchester households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Manchester vs. Nation
Median household income in Manchester ($27,733) is approximately 52 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
Manchester is a city located in Hillsborough County in the state of New Hampshire, and has a population of approximately 109,565. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau