Berlin, NH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Berlin Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Berlin
- The estimated average credit card debt for Berlin residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Berlin Credit Card Calculator
Berlin Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Berlin
- Residents of Berlin, NH have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Berlin, NH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Berlin cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Berlin 
- Berlin (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Berlin, NH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03570, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Berlin, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Berlin (03570) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Berlin
Banks in or near Berlin, NH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Berlin produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Berlin, NH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Berlin produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Berlin, NH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Berlin produced no matches.
Berlin, NH Household Income Statistics
Income: Berlin vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in Berlin ($15,868) is approximately 76 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Berlin, NH Income Breakdown
The city of Berlin has a median household income of $15,868, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Berlin households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Berlin vs. Nation
Median household income in Berlin ($15,868) is approximately 73 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
Berlin is a city located in Coos County in the state of New Hampshire, and has a population of approximately 10,051. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau