Port Tobacco Village, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Tobacco Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Tobacco Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Tobacco Village residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Tobacco Village Credit Card Calculator
Port Tobacco Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Tobacco Village
- Residents of Port Tobacco Village, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Tobacco Village, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Tobacco Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Tobacco Village 
- Port Tobacco Village (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Port Tobacco Village, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20677, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 22, 2015||20677||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Port Tobacco Village
Banks in or near Port Tobacco Village, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Port Tobacco Village produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Port Tobacco Village, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Port Tobacco Village produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Port Tobacco Village, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Port Tobacco Village produced no matches.
Port Tobacco Village, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Port Tobacco Village vs. Maryland
Median household income in Port Tobacco Village ($82,763) is approximately 6 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Port Tobacco Village, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Port Tobacco Village has a median household income of $82,763, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 6 percent of Port Tobacco Village households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Port Tobacco Village vs. Nation
Median household income in Port Tobacco Village ($82,763) is approximately 42 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
About Port Tobacco Village
Port Tobacco Village is a town located in Charles County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 13. 
Port Tobacco Village Credit Cards
For more information about Port Tobacco Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau