Woodsboro, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Woodsboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Woodsboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Woodsboro residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Woodsboro Credit Card Calculator
Woodsboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Woodsboro
- Residents of Woodsboro, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Woodsboro, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Woodsboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Woodsboro 
- Woodsboro (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Woodsboro, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21798, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Nov 3, 2014||21798||Credit determination||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Woodsboro
Banks in or near Woodsboro, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Woodsboro produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Woodsboro, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Woodsboro produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Woodsboro, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Woodsboro produced no matches.
Woodsboro, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Woodsboro vs. Maryland
Median household income in Woodsboro ($69,821) is approximately 10 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Woodsboro, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Woodsboro has a median household income of $69,821, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 6 percent of Woodsboro households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Woodsboro vs. Nation
Median household income in Woodsboro ($69,821) is approximately 20 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
Woodsboro is a town located in Frederick County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 1,141. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau