Goldsboro, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Goldsboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Goldsboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Goldsboro residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Goldsboro Credit Card Calculator
Goldsboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Goldsboro
- Residents of Goldsboro, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Goldsboro, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Goldsboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Goldsboro 
- Goldsboro (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Goldsboro, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21636, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Goldsboro, MD.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Goldsboro (21636) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Goldsboro
Banks in or near Goldsboro, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Goldsboro produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Goldsboro, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Goldsboro produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Goldsboro, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Goldsboro produced no matches.
Goldsboro, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Goldsboro vs. Maryland
Median household income in Goldsboro ($43,669) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Goldsboro, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Goldsboro has a median household income of $43,669, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Goldsboro households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Goldsboro vs. Nation
Median household income in Goldsboro ($43,669) is approximately 25 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
Goldsboro is a town located in Caroline County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 246. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau