Hampstead, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hampstead Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hampstead
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hampstead residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hampstead Credit Card Calculator
Hampstead Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hampstead
- Residents of Hampstead, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hampstead, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hampstead cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hampstead 
- Hampstead (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Hampstead, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21074, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 31, 2017||21074||Billing disputes||TD BANK US HOLDING COMPANY||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Hampstead
Banks in or near Hampstead, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Hampstead produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Hampstead, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Hampstead produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Hampstead, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Hampstead produced no matches.
Hampstead, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Hampstead vs. Maryland
Median household income in Hampstead ($91,277) is approximately 17 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Hampstead, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Hampstead has a median household income of $91,277, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 5 percent of Hampstead households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Hampstead vs. Nation
Median household income in Hampstead ($91,277) is approximately 57 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
Hampstead is a town located in Carroll County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 6,323. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau