Grand Cane, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grand Cane Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grand Cane
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grand Cane residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grand Cane Credit Card Calculator
Grand Cane Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grand Cane
- Residents of Grand Cane, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grand Cane, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grand Cane cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grand Cane 
- Grand Cane (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Grand Cane, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71032, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Grand Cane, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Grand Cane (71032) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Grand Cane
Banks in or near Grand Cane, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Grand Cane produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Grand Cane, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Grand Cane produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Grand Cane, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Grand Cane produced no matches.
Grand Cane, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Grand Cane vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Grand Cane ($56,863) is approximately 19 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Grand Cane, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Grand Cane has a median household income of $56,863, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Grand Cane households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Grand Cane vs. Nation
Median household income in Grand Cane ($56,863) is approximately 2 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
About Grand Cane
Grand Cane is a village located in De Soto County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 242. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau