Farmerville, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Farmerville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Farmerville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Farmerville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Farmerville Credit Card Calculator
Farmerville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Farmerville
- Residents of Farmerville, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Farmerville, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Farmerville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Farmerville 
- Farmerville (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Farmerville, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71241, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 21, 2016||71241||Billing disputes||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Farmerville
Banks in or near Farmerville, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Farmerville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Farmerville, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Farmerville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Farmerville, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Farmerville produced no matches.
Farmerville, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Farmerville vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Farmerville ($24,762) is approximately 48 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Farmerville, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Farmerville has a median household income of $24,762, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Farmerville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Farmerville vs. Nation
Median household income in Farmerville ($24,762) is approximately 58 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Farmerville is a town located in Union County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 3,860. 
Farmerville Credit Cards
For more information about Farmerville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau