Maringouin, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Maringouin Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Maringouin
- The estimated average credit card debt for Maringouin residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Maringouin Credit Card Calculator
Maringouin Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Maringouin
- Residents of Maringouin, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Maringouin, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Maringouin cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Maringouin 
- Maringouin (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Maringouin, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70757, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 10, 2016||70757||Delinquent account||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Maringouin
Banks in or near Maringouin, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Maringouin produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Maringouin, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Maringouin produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Maringouin, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Maringouin produced no matches.
Maringouin, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Maringouin vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Maringouin ($29,078) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Maringouin, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Maringouin has a median household income of $29,078, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Maringouin households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Maringouin vs. Nation
Median household income in Maringouin ($29,078) is approximately 50 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Maringouin is a town located in Iberville County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,098. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau