Litchfield Park, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Litchfield Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Litchfield Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Litchfield Park residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Litchfield Park Credit Card Calculator
Litchfield Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Litchfield Park
- Residents of Litchfield Park, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Litchfield Park, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Litchfield Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Litchfield Park 
- Litchfield Park (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Litchfield Park, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 85340, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 27, 2015||85340||Privacy||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 18, 2014||85340||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 1, 2014||85340||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 3, 2012||85340||Billing disputes||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 25, 2017||85340||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Litchfield Park
Banks in or near Litchfield Park, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Litchfield Park produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Litchfield Park, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Litchfield Park produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Litchfield Park, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Litchfield Park produced no matches.
Litchfield Park, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Litchfield Park vs. Arizona
Median household income in Litchfield Park ($49,012) is approximately 13 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Litchfield Park, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Litchfield Park has a median household income of $49,012, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Litchfield Park households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Litchfield Park vs. Nation
Median household income in Litchfield Park ($49,012) is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
About Litchfield Park
Litchfield Park is a city located in Maricopa County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 5,476. 
Litchfield Park Credit Cards
For more information about Litchfield Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau