Holbrook, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Holbrook Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Holbrook
- The estimated average credit card debt for Holbrook residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Holbrook Credit Card Calculator
Holbrook Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Holbrook
- Residents of Holbrook, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Holbrook, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Holbrook cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Holbrook 
- Holbrook (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Holbrook, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 86025, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 24, 2012||86025||Payoff process||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Holbrook
Banks in or near Holbrook, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Holbrook produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Holbrook, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Holbrook produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Holbrook, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Holbrook produced no matches.
Holbrook, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Holbrook vs. Arizona
Median household income in Holbrook ($28,819) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Holbrook, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Holbrook has a median household income of $28,819, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 28 percent of Holbrook households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Holbrook vs. Nation
Median household income in Holbrook ($28,819) is approximately 51 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
Holbrook is a city located in Navajo County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 5,053. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau