Fredonia, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fredonia Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fredonia
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fredonia residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fredonia Credit Card Calculator
Fredonia Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fredonia
- Residents of Fredonia, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fredonia, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fredonia cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fredonia 
- Fredonia (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Fredonia, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 86022, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 26, 2014||86022||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Mar 26, 2014||86022||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 27, 2014||86022||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 13, 2014||86022||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Fredonia
Banks in or near Fredonia, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Fredonia produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Fredonia, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Fredonia produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Fredonia, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Fredonia produced no matches.
Fredonia, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Fredonia vs. Arizona
Median household income in Fredonia ($42,531) is approximately 25 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Fredonia, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Fredonia has a median household income of $42,531, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 24 percent of Fredonia households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Fredonia vs. Nation
Median household income in Fredonia ($42,531) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
Fredonia is a town located in Coconino County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 1,314. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau