Duncan, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Duncan Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Duncan
- The estimated average credit card debt for Duncan residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Duncan Credit Card Calculator
Duncan Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Duncan
- Residents of Duncan, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Duncan, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Duncan cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Duncan 
- Duncan (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Duncan, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 85534, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Duncan, AZ.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Duncan (85534) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Duncan
Banks in or near Duncan, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Duncan produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Duncan, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Duncan produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Duncan, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Duncan produced no matches.
Duncan, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Duncan vs. Arizona
Median household income in Duncan ($41,999) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Duncan, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Duncan has a median household income of $41,999, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Duncan households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Duncan vs. Nation
Median household income in Duncan ($41,999) is approximately 28 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
Duncan is a town located in Greenlee County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 696. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau