Flagstaff, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Flagstaff Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Flagstaff
- The estimated average credit card debt for Flagstaff residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Flagstaff Credit Card Calculator
Flagstaff Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Flagstaff
- Residents of Flagstaff, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Flagstaff, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Flagstaff cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Flagstaff 
- Flagstaff (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Flagstaff, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 86001, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 13, 2015||86001||Advertising and marketing||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 30, 2014||86001||Transaction issue||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Apr 24, 2016||86001||Arbitration||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 11, 2013||86001||Collection debt dispute||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
|Mar 5, 2013||86001||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Flagstaff
Banks in or near Flagstaff, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Flagstaff produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Flagstaff, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Flagstaff produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Flagstaff, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Flagstaff produced no matches.
Flagstaff, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Flagstaff vs. Arizona
Median household income in Flagstaff ($50,135) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Flagstaff, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Flagstaff has a median household income of $50,135, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 24 percent of Flagstaff households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Flagstaff vs. Nation
Median household income in Flagstaff ($50,135) is approximately 14 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
Flagstaff is a city located in Coconino County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 65,870. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau