Morris, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Morris Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Morris
- The estimated average credit card debt for Morris residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Morris Credit Card Calculator
Morris Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Morris
- Residents of Morris, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Morris, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Morris cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Morris 
- Morris (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Morris, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35116, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Nov 23, 2015||35116||Sale of account||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Morris
Banks in or near Morris, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Morris produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Morris, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Morris produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Morris, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Morris produced no matches.
Morris, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Morris vs. Alabama
Median household income in Morris ($59,964) is approximately 28 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Morris, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Morris has a median household income of $59,964, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Morris households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Morris vs. Nation
Median household income in Morris ($59,964) is approximately 3 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Morris is a town located in Jefferson County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,859. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau