Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20180
Credit Card Debt in 20180
- 20180 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20180 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20180
20180 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20180
- Residents of 20180 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20180 (Lovettsville, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20180 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20180 
- 20180 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20180 (Lovettsville, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20180, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 17, 2012||20180||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||PNC Bank N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20180
Banks in or near 20180 (Lovettsville, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20180 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20180 (Lovettsville, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20180 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20180 (Lovettsville, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20180 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20180
Income: 20180 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20180 ($106,281) is approximately 51 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20180
The median household income in 20180 is $106,281, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 4 percent of Lovettsville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20180 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20180 ($106,281) is approximately 82 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20180 is associated with the city of Lovettsville, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau