Wheeler, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Wheeler Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Wheeler
- The estimated average credit card debt for Wheeler residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Wheeler Credit Card Calculator
Wheeler Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Wheeler
- Residents of Wheeler, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Wheeler, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Wheeler cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Wheeler 
- Wheeler (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Wheeler, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97147, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Wheeler, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Wheeler (97147) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Wheeler
Banks in or near Wheeler, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Wheeler produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Wheeler, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Wheeler produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Wheeler, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Wheeler produced no matches.
Wheeler, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Wheeler vs. Oregon
Median household income in Wheeler ($38,575) is approximately 28 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Wheeler, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Wheeler has a median household income of $38,575, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Wheeler households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Wheeler vs. Nation
Median household income in Wheeler ($38,575) is approximately 34 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Wheeler is a city located in Tillamook County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 414. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau