Sheridan, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Sheridan Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Sheridan
- The estimated average credit card debt for Sheridan residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Sheridan Credit Card Calculator
Sheridan Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Sheridan
- Residents of Sheridan, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Sheridan, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Sheridan cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Sheridan 
- Sheridan (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Sheridan, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97378, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 16, 2013||97378||Credit determination||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 13, 2015||97378||Late fee||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Nov 8, 2014||97378||Credit determination||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 2, 2012||97378||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Sheridan
Banks in or near Sheridan, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Sheridan produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Sheridan, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Sheridan produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Sheridan, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Sheridan produced no matches.
Sheridan, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Sheridan vs. Oregon
Median household income in Sheridan ($40,433) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Sheridan, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Sheridan has a median household income of $40,433, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Sheridan households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Sheridan vs. Nation
Median household income in Sheridan ($40,433) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Sheridan is a city located in Yamhill County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 6,127. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau