Stayton, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Stayton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Stayton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Stayton residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Stayton Credit Card Calculator
Stayton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Stayton
- Residents of Stayton, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Stayton, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Stayton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Stayton 
- Stayton (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Stayton, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97383, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 9, 2013||97383||Credit card protection / Debt protection||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Oct 9, 2012||97383||APR or interest rate||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Oct 24, 2014||97383||Billing statement||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 5, 2017||97383||Billing disputes||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 2, 2015||97383||Billing disputes||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Stayton
Banks in or near Stayton, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Stayton produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Stayton, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Stayton produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Stayton, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Stayton produced no matches.
Stayton, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Stayton vs. Oregon
Median household income in Stayton ($54,323) is approximately 2 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Stayton, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Stayton has a median household income of $54,323, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Stayton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Stayton vs. Nation
Median household income in Stayton ($54,323) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Stayton is a city located in Marion County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 7,644. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau