Grass Valley, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grass Valley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grass Valley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grass Valley residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grass Valley Credit Card Calculator
Grass Valley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grass Valley
- Residents of Grass Valley, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grass Valley, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grass Valley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grass Valley 
- Grass Valley (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Grass Valley, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97029, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Grass Valley, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Grass Valley (97029) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Grass Valley
Banks in or near Grass Valley, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Grass Valley produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Grass Valley, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Grass Valley produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Grass Valley, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Grass Valley produced no matches.
Grass Valley, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Grass Valley vs. Oregon
Median household income in Grass Valley ($45,690) is approximately 14 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Grass Valley, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Grass Valley has a median household income of $45,690, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Grass Valley households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Grass Valley vs. Nation
Median household income in Grass Valley ($45,690) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
About Grass Valley
Grass Valley is a city located in Sherman County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 164. 
Grass Valley Credit Cards
For more information about Grass Valley credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau