Brookings, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brookings Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brookings
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brookings residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brookings Credit Card Calculator
Brookings Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brookings
- Residents of Brookings, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brookings, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Brookings cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brookings 
- Brookings (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Brookings, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97415, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Brookings, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Brookings (97415) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Brookings
Banks in or near Brookings, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Brookings produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Brookings, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Brookings produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Brookings, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Brookings produced no matches.
Brookings, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Brookings vs. Oregon
Median household income in Brookings ($37,977) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Brookings, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Brookings has a median household income of $37,977, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Brookings households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Brookings vs. Nation
Median household income in Brookings ($37,977) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Brookings is a city located in Curry County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 6,336. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau