Dayton, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dayton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dayton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dayton residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dayton Credit Card Calculator
Dayton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dayton
- Residents of Dayton, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dayton, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dayton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dayton 
- Dayton (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dayton, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97114, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 1, 2016||97114||Credit determination||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Dayton
Banks in or near Dayton, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dayton produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dayton, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dayton produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dayton, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dayton produced no matches.
Dayton, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Dayton vs. Oregon
Median household income in Dayton ($49,606) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Dayton, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Dayton has a median household income of $49,606, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Dayton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dayton vs. Nation
Median household income in Dayton ($49,606) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Dayton is a city located in Yamhill County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 2,534. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau