Webbers Falls, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Webbers Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Webbers Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Webbers Falls residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Webbers Falls Credit Card Calculator
Webbers Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Webbers Falls
- Residents of Webbers Falls, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Webbers Falls, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Webbers Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Webbers Falls 
- Webbers Falls (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Webbers Falls, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74470, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 1, 2015||74470||Billing statement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Webbers Falls
Banks in or near Webbers Falls, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Webbers Falls produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Webbers Falls, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Webbers Falls produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Webbers Falls, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Webbers Falls produced no matches.
Webbers Falls, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Webbers Falls vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Webbers Falls ($27,468) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Webbers Falls, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Webbers Falls has a median household income of $27,468, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Webbers Falls households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Webbers Falls vs. Nation
Median household income in Webbers Falls ($27,468) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Webbers Falls
Webbers Falls is a town located in Muskogee County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 616. 
Webbers Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Webbers Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau