Dibble, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dibble Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dibble
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dibble residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dibble Credit Card Calculator
Dibble Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dibble
- Residents of Dibble, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dibble, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dibble cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dibble 
- Dibble (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dibble, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73010, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 21, 2014||73010||Credit determination||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jul 29, 2015||73010||Billing disputes||Love, Beal & Nixon, P.C.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Dibble
Banks in or near Dibble, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dibble produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dibble, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dibble produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dibble, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dibble produced no matches.
Dibble, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Dibble vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Dibble ($45,652) is approximately 3 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Dibble, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Dibble has a median household income of $45,652, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Dibble households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dibble vs. Nation
Median household income in Dibble ($45,652) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Dibble is a town located in McClain County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 878. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau