Nichols Hills, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nichols Hills Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Nichols Hills
- The estimated average credit card debt for Nichols Hills residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Nichols Hills Credit Card Calculator
Nichols Hills Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Nichols Hills
- Residents of Nichols Hills, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Nichols Hills, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nichols Hills cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nichols Hills 
- Nichols Hills (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Nichols Hills, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73116, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 29, 2014||73116||Credit card protection / Debt protection||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Sep 5, 2012||73116||Credit line increase/decrease||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 22, 2014||73116||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jul 12, 2013||73116||APR or interest rate||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Sep 18, 2015||73116||Billing disputes||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Nichols Hills
Banks in or near Nichols Hills, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Nichols Hills produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Nichols Hills, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Nichols Hills produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Nichols Hills, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Nichols Hills produced no matches.
Nichols Hills, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Nichols Hills vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Nichols Hills ($164,504) is approximately 249 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Nichols Hills, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Nichols Hills has a median household income of $164,504, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Nichols Hills households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Nichols Hills vs. Nation
Median household income in Nichols Hills ($164,504) is approximately 182 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Nichols Hills
Nichols Hills is a city located in Oklahoma County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 3,710. 
Nichols Hills Credit Cards
For more information about Nichols Hills credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau