Hitchita, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hitchita Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hitchita
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hitchita residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hitchita Credit Card Calculator
Hitchita Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hitchita
- Residents of Hitchita, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hitchita, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hitchita cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hitchita 
- Hitchita (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Hitchita, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74438, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Hitchita, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Hitchita (74438) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Hitchita
Banks in or near Hitchita, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Hitchita produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Hitchita, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Hitchita produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Hitchita, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Hitchita produced no matches.
Hitchita, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Hitchita vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Hitchita ($27,997) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Hitchita, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Hitchita has a median household income of $27,997, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Hitchita households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Hitchita vs. Nation
Median household income in Hitchita ($27,997) is approximately 52 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Hitchita is a town located in McIntosh County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 88. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau