Washington, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Washington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Washington
- The estimated average credit card debt for Washington residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Washington Credit Card Calculator
Washington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Washington
- Residents of Washington, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Washington, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Washington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Washington 
- Washington (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Washington, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73093, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Washington, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Washington (73093) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Washington
Banks in or near Washington, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Washington produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Washington, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Washington produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Washington, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Washington produced no matches.
Washington, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Washington vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Washington ($74,393) is approximately 58 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Washington, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Washington has a median household income of $74,393, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Washington households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Washington vs. Nation
Median household income in Washington ($74,393) is approximately 28 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Washington is a town located in McClain County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 618. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau