Shawnee Hills, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Shawnee Hills Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Shawnee Hills
- The estimated average credit card debt for Shawnee Hills residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Shawnee Hills Credit Card Calculator
Shawnee Hills Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Shawnee Hills
- Residents of Shawnee Hills, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Shawnee Hills, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Shawnee Hills cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Shawnee Hills 
- Shawnee Hills (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Shawnee Hills, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 43065, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 24, 2015||43065||Credit determination||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Sep 23, 2016||43065||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 2, 2012||43065||Credit card protection / Debt protection||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Mar 15, 2013||43065||Collection practices||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Sep 10, 2013||43065||Forbearance / Workout plans||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Aug 16, 2013||43065||Advertising and marketing||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Shawnee Hills
Banks in or near Shawnee Hills, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Shawnee Hills produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Shawnee Hills, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Shawnee Hills produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Shawnee Hills, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Shawnee Hills produced no matches.
Shawnee Hills, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Shawnee Hills vs. Ohio
Median household income in Shawnee Hills ($119,903) is approximately 133 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Shawnee Hills, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Shawnee Hills has a median household income of $119,903, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 6 percent of Shawnee Hills households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Shawnee Hills vs. Nation
Median household income in Shawnee Hills ($119,903) is approximately 106 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
About Shawnee Hills
Shawnee Hills is a village located in Delaware County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 681. 
Shawnee Hills Credit Cards
For more information about Shawnee Hills credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau