Uhrichsville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Uhrichsville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Uhrichsville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Uhrichsville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Uhrichsville Credit Card Calculator
Uhrichsville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Uhrichsville
- Residents of Uhrichsville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Uhrichsville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Uhrichsville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Uhrichsville 
- Uhrichsville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Uhrichsville, OH
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 44683, OH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Uhrichsville, OH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Uhrichsville (44683) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Uhrichsville
Banks in or near Uhrichsville, OH
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Uhrichsville, OH
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Uhrichsville, OH
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
Uhrichsville, OH Household Income Statistics
Income: Uhrichsville vs. Ohio
Median household income in Uhrichsville ($32,663) is approximately 36 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($51,385). 
Uhrichsville, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Uhrichsville has a median household income of $32,663, versus $51,385 for Ohio and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Uhrichsville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Uhrichsville vs. Nation
Median household income in Uhrichsville ($32,663) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Ohio
Uhrichsville is a city located in Tuscarawas County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 5,413. 
Uhrichsville Credit Cards
For more information about Uhrichsville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau